Mi is organizing a new challenge where the winner will be awarded 30,000$. This challenge is exclusively for Mi A1 users. Any user from India, Russia, Vietnam, and Indonesia can participate in this contest. The contest ends on December 11, 2017. Anyone who is interested in the contest can signup on the event’s official page.
- Images must be shot on Xiaomi Mi A1.
- Editing must be done only using Mi A1’s built-in editor. No other editing software should be used.
- Participants must be from any of these countries: India, Russia, Vietnam, and Indonesia.
- Each participant can upload only 10 photos a day until December 11, 2017.
- Participants can submit their photos across a number of categories including Lifestyle, Nature, Animals, Landscape, People and more.
Picking a winner will be done by a panel of judges and the winner will be announced on December 20, 2017. The winner will receive $30,000 as prize money. The second will have two winners with each getting $10,000 (approx Rs 6,54,500), while the third place will see three winners with each getting $5,000 (approx Rs 3,27,000). 5 user voted winners will receive a Mi A1 each.
This competition is, of course, a promotion of Mi A1 dual camera. Mi A1 definitely the best phone in its price segment. In our review, we found that the dual camera setup in Mi A1 is the best one at its price segment. It is the first Xiaomi phone to launch in India with a dual camera setup.