HMD global unveiled their smartphones in India on 13/6/2017.The three smartphones mark the re-entry of the Nokia smartphones in the country, and HMD Global has announced that all Nokia phones sold in India will be manufactured domestically.
Nokia 3, Nokia 5 are sold offline in India but the Nokia 6 is exclusively available on Amazon.in.
- Nokia 3 sold at Rs:9499/- will be available exclusively via offline retail.(cheapest of all three)
- Nokia 5 price in India is Rs. 12,899, and will be available for pre-booking starting July 7 through offline channels.
- Nokia 6 price in India is Rs. 14,999, and registrations for the first sale will start on July 14. But the company didn’t announce when will the sale start.
Nokia 6 is the best one among the three.
- It features a 5.5-inch full-HD 2.5D screen with Corning Gorilla Glass protection and a fingerprint sensor.
- The Nokia 6 runs on Android 7.0 Nougat and has a Snapdragon 430 SoC processor and 3GB of RAM.
- Nokia 6 has 32 GB of internal storage and comes with a micro SD card slot expandable to 128 GB.
- Comes with 3000mAh battery.
- The front camera is 16 megapixel, front camera’s resolution is 8-megapixel and both come with a f/2.0 aperture.
- It features a 5.2 inch HD display and has a fingerprint sensor.
- Nokia 5 runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat and is powered by the Snapdragon 430 processor.
- 2 GB of Ram
- Nokia 5 comes with 16GB internal storage and also supports expandable storage via microSD card (up to 128GB).
- It has a 13-megapixel rear camera and 5-megapixel front shooting camera.
Nokia 3 the cheapest among the 3 is built for the one who is looking for premium looking budget smartphone. Comes with a polycarbonate body and metallic frame on the sides.
- It comes with the 5-inch 1080p display.
- It runs on Nought 7.0 and features a 1.3 GH quad core media tech processor.
- Nokia 3 has 16 GB of internal storage and supports SD card which is expandable to 128GB.
- It has 8-megapixel front and rear facing cameras.
- The Nokia 3 packs a 2650mAh battery. Not a great battery but let’s see how HMD manages it.