Simple tricks to speed up your Android
A slow Android which is slow from the day 1 isn’t fixable because the low-end internals or poorly optimized software might be the reason. However, if your phone gradually started to slow down once it got older, then it’s something that can be fixed.
The tricks mentioned below are little tweaks to make your android fast without harming it.
One of the main reasons that make your android slow is Cached data. Each and every app you used stores a little amount of data just to make the app faster when you reopen it. For example, the first time you open facebook it takes very long to load the content, but when you reopen it, you can instantly see the data in the homepage which is because the data is cached.
Once the data in cache memory is overloaded, then you gonna feel lag while operating your android. The simple solution to this problem is to clean the cached data.
- First, open settings
- Open memory (Storage).There you”ll see all your storage data
- Now click on cached data
- Click “OK” to clear all cached data.
Another thing that makes Android slow is its animations. So reducing the animations might reduce the problem.
- Another best way to increase android speed is to reduce animations
- Steps to reduce android animations
- Open settings
- Open “About phone” (“about device”)
- Now click on the Device information
- now click on “Build number” until you see a popup “No need you are already a developer”
- Go back to settings
- Now you’ll see a new option “Developer options”.Click on it
- Enable Developer options. Scroll down until you see animation scale
- “Window animation scale” “Transition animation scale” “Animator duration scale” turn off all the animations.
- Don’t mess with any other options …
Related: How to set up a firewall in Android
Your default Launcher. Yes, your default launcher might’ve been the reason for your slow android experience. So, just replace it with some beautiful launchers out there.
check out the best launchers of 2018
Nova is one of the best launchers available, so choosing it would be a better option.
Many apps running in the background uses your Android’s resources which eventually causes lag and slow down your android.
What rebooting does is that it stops all the background processes and makes your android fresh.
If none of the above processes helped your Android, then your Android might have been in deep trouble. Either your Android must be affected by a virus or its software must have been strongly affected by some malicious apps.
So, the only way to resolve this issue is to bring it to the original state. Factory Reset it.
Factory Reset will wipe all your internal data and apps. So it is suggested to backup important devices.
- Open your device’s Settings app.
- Tap System Reset. If needed, enter your PIN, pattern or password.
Note: If your settings are different, tap Backup & reset.
- Tap Factory data reset Reset phone or Reset tablet. If needed, enter your PIN, pattern or password.
- To erase all data from your device’s internal storage, tap Erase everything.
- When your device has finished erasing, pick the option to restart.
- Set up your device and restore your backed-up data.
Rooting Your Device
With a rooted device, you have the freedom to install custom ROMs that can run more smoothly than your current setup, and even overclock the processor, cracking the whip on your hardware to make it run faster.
Just keep in mind these methods are not without risk. Rooting your phone is a complex process, and it can void your warranty. A careless user can end up breaking their phone’s operating system. But the rewards outweigh the risks for many.